Esports Insider has announced the finalists for the 2021 edition of The Clutch, a pitch investment competition for esports startups.
The Clutch, presented in partnership with Level 256, will take place at ESI Digital Summer — a B2B esports networking event of which Esports News UK is a media partner — from September 8-9th.
Here are the finalists for The Clutch:
- Dragoni – An esports betting and data platform where users can search information on players, teams and matches across esports titles, and play real-money wagers.
- iTero Gaming – A software development company that looks to revolutionise the analytics usage of professional teams.
- NXT Up Esports – A youth development programme that teaches kids important life skills through video games, offering Youth Esports Leagues, After School Classes, and Esports Camps.
- The Match Lab – A data-driven coaching system developed for users to easily understand and practically apply, with a focus on League of Legends.
Speakers from the likes of Team Liquid, Faze Clan, Moonton (Mobile Legends), Nerd Street Gamers, Apex Legends/EA, Ninjas in Pyjamas, Omnicoach and We Are Nations have also been announced for ESI Digital Summer.
The judges for The Clutch are:
- Jan Neumeister – Head of Operations EMEA, Gamesquare
- Vincent Vercelli – Head of Incubation,